Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB cable type A - B
- CR2032 button
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Adapter RS232-TTL 3, 3V and 5V
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 500mAh battery
- Display 7 segments red common anode
This sensor is a contactor to blades wrapped in an ABS housing. Normally, the blades are open (there is no connection between the two sons). The second part is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 13 mm (0.5 ") of the sensor, the blades are closed. This sensor is often used to detect an open door or window, that's why he has a support Assembly and screw. It is also easy to fix them with Scotch double-sided.
- Contact magnetic type "reed switch" normally open
- Housing ABS
- Current: 100 my max
- Voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Dimensions: Each item: 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1 "x 0.6" x 0.4 "
- Cable length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12 "± 0.5"
- Weight (each): 5.4 g