Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pirate Radio - Raspberry Pi Zero W Project Kit
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C RGB for Arduino
- DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Adafruit Feather M0 RFM69 Packet Radio - 433 MHz
- 10 X capacitors 100nF
- ON-OFF button chrome with blue LED Ring - 16mm
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
This sensor is a contactor to blades wrapped in an ABS housing. Normally, the blades are open (there is no connection between the two sons). The second part is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 13 mm (0.5 ") of the sensor, the blades are closed. This sensor is often used to detect an open door or window, that's why he has a support Assembly and screw. It is also easy to fix them with Scotch double-sided.
- Contact magnetic type "reed switch" normally open
- Housing ABS
- Current: 100 my max
- Voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Dimensions: Each item: 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1 "x 0.6" x 0.4 "
- Cable length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12 "± 0.5"
- Weight (each): 5.4 g