Proto-Screwshield - Wingshield R3 Kit for Arduino
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MiniPOV 4 Kit - DIY Full-Color POV and Light Painting Kit - v4.0
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Chrome push button with red LED Ring - 16mm
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Orange
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 for Arduino
This new genration of Proto-ScrewShield ets a shield for double use. It has not only a large area of prototyping with pellets spaced 2.54 mm (0.1 "), but there are also stackable arduino pins and screw terminals. There are even outputs additional GND on the Terminal Board screws, as well as 4 terminal blocks free to use dedicated.
This empilaple shield can be inserted with easy between an Arduino board and an another shield to allow a simple and secure access to digital and analog pins.
- Wide PCB high resitance to allow an easy weld on the prototyping area
- Large area of prototyping with zones connected to the GND and power
- Display voltage green LED and a red LED for use at the choice.
- RESET button
- Connector stackable forunis
- Screw terminals provide
The shield is sold not welded with all necessary elements for use.
- Dimensions: 67mm x 73mm x 1.6 mm (2.6in x 2.9in x 0.06in)
- Weight: 35g (1.25 oz)