Adafruit Bluefruit UART Friend - Bluetooth Low Energy (WHEAT)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Potentiometer 10K
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Sensor GSR - Grove
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Small engine has DC
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
Want to add bluetooth to your robot or your electronic Assembly WHEAT connectivity? With WHEAT which used by all smartphones and recent tablets, it is very simple to add a wireless with this module Adafruit Bluefruit THE UART Friend!
Bluefruit THE UART Friend module to add a binding bluetoth WHEAT simply on an electronic card or a bond series. It has me management flow control hardware to make sure you never lose data. Connect it to your Arduino board or no matter what other microcontroller, or a FTDI cable and go!
This multi-function module has the standard of Glas Nordic TX/RX. In this mode, the Bufruit module acts as a stream of data that allows to transmit data simply with an IOS or Android app.
- ARM Cortex M0 core clocked at 16 MHz
- 256KB flash memory
- 32KB SRAM
- Transport: UART @ 9600 baud with HW (CTS + necessary RTS) flow control
- entered compatible 5V (Arduino Uno, etc.)
- Integrated voltage 3.3V Reegulateur
- Bootloader with support for security of the OTA firmware update
- AT command set
- "Dimensions: 21mm x 32mm x 5mm / 0.8"x 1.26"x 0.2"
- Weight: 3.4 g
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
USB key to add the bluetooth 4.0 functionality14,34 € Add to cart
USB cable to basis of FTDI FT232RL ideal to achieve a liaison series TTL.21,54 € Add to cart