Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- USB cable type A - B
- Motion PIR - Grove sensor
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Adafruit 16 x 9 Charlieplexed LED Matrix Driver - IS31FL3731 PWM
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Micro servo module TinkerKit
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
The infrared barrier sensors are a good way to detect an obstacle or a movement. A first sensor will persuader of the infra-red invisible to the naked eye, and a second will receive them. If an object cut the beam, it will be possible to detect it.
This version has led IR 3 mm allowing both modules up to 25cm spacing. You can feed them 3, 3V or 5V, but we recommend 5V for best results. The recpteur has an Open Collector Transistor output, this means that it will put a d epull-up resistance to be able to read the value, a 10K resistor should do the trick.
- "Detection distance: about 25 cm / 10"
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5VDC
- L: consumption 10mA @ 3, 3V, 5V 20mA @.
- Output current max of the receiver: 100mA to the mass
- Transmitter / receiver LED Angle: 10 °
- Response time: 2 ms
- "Dimensions: 20mm x 10mm x 8mm / 0.8"x 0.4"x 0.3"
- "Cable length: 234mm / 9.2"
- Weight (of each): ~ 3g