Wifi - shielding Arduino shield
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This shield or shielding Arduino allows you to add the Wifi feature to your Arduino kit to connect it to your network, Intranet or Internet.
This shield (shield) is based on the wifi H & D Wireless module.
It has a Wifi antenna built-in and a microSD connector.
The R3 version has additional pins corresponding to the standard 1.0 PINOUT of Arduino, it only prevents not be compatible to older versions.
- Supply voltage: 5V provides by the Arduino host card
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g
- Supported encryption: WEP and WPA2
- Possible debug with an FTDI cable
- Micro-USB connection for firmware update
- Open source firmware for integration of new protocols
- Built-in antenna
- Ability to run the shield in standalone under AVR32 environment version.
Documentation of wifi Arduino shield: http://Arduino.cc/en/main/ArduinoWiFiShield
Bookstore Arduino Wifi: http://Arduino.cc/en/reference/WiFi
Documentation Arduino: http://Arduino.cc/
Arduino in French documentation: http://Arduino.cc/FR/main/homepage
Download the Arduino software http://Arduino.cc/en/main/software
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
Housing plastic ABS for Arduino Duemilanove, UNO and MEGA 2560 and Ethernet shield9,48 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.44,40 € Add to cart