Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 Male - Male 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Display alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 backlit blue
- PiTFT Plus screen TFT 320 x 240 2.8 "resistive touchscreen
- Rigid wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Receptacles Kit wide single row for customised cables
- Downgrade GPIO for Raspberry ft cable
- T-Slot Photo Interrupter with 1 Meter Cable
- Grove - Branch Cable for Servo(5PCs pack)
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
The module is sold assembled and etste with a connector type 1 X 8 points headers not welded and without battery CR1220.
- Size: 23mm x 17.6 mm x 7.2 mm / 0.9 "x 0.7" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 2.1 g