Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Power supply 5V 2.1 has USB connectivity
- CR1220 button cell battery
- Adafruit GPS Shield Ultimate
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Cable RJ45 M/F for panel mounting
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
The module is sold assembled and etste with a connector type 1 X 8 points headers not welded and without battery CR1220.
- Size: 23mm x 17.6 mm x 7.2 mm / 0.9 "x 0.7" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 2.1 g