Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- Jumper avec tirette - 2.54mm - Pack de 10
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- Arduino MKR FOX 1200 w/o Antenna
- Wifi series ESP8266 - 1 M Flash module
- 10 x Transistor PN2907 - PNP
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
The module is sold assembled and etste with a connector type 1 X 8 points headers not welded and without battery CR1220.
- Size: 23mm x 17.6 mm x 7.2 mm / 0.9 "x 0.7" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 2.1 g