Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Conductive fiber - 20 um 10g stainless steel
- USB cable with switch and micro USB connector
- Conductive tape type Velcro - 3 "
- Flexible Protoboard - 20cm x 30cm
- Adafruit FLORA v3
- Buzzer Piezo - PS1240
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
This thin thread bobile 3 strands is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely in stainless steel 316 L. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 10 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 100 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Thickness 0,25 mm
- 3 wire strands.
- Resistivity 0.83 ohm per inch
- Length: 18 m
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.7,63 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.4,74 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.17,94 € Add to cart