Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Inertial 9 - DOF - BNO055
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm Red
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Active external GPS antenna - 3 - 5V 28dB 5 m SMA
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
The Ultimate GPS HAT allows you to add the GPS function on your map Raspberry A +, B + or FT2, which allows to have a time and a specific location.
Fountain feature of GPS module:
- Sensitivity of-165 dBm, frequency at 10 Hz, 66 channels
- Consumes only 20mA
- Integrated Real Time Clock (RTC) with a slot for battery CR1220 (backup for 7 years or more time even though the Raspberry is off) (CR1220 not included)
- PPS to GPIO output, by default on the #4 pine
- Internal patch antenna that works well on the outside and internal connector u.FL for external active antenna for use and condition deteriorated.
- Status LED to indicate the GPS fix
Attention, this HAT uses the port UART Hardware of the Raspberry PI to discuss with the GPS module, it will be possible to use the TX and RX pins in console mode.
The product is sold assembled and tested with:
- 1 X Conecteur 2 X 20 point for RPI part.
- Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm x 7mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.3 "
- Adafruit GPS HAT Ultimate for Raspberry Pi: Find yourself, and your feet, using a GPS HAT