Infrared remote control mini
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Micro
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Push-button (P) - Grove
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Inertial 9 - DOF Accel/Mag/Gyro + Temp - LSM9DS1
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
This mini infrared remote control is ideal to control a robot or any project requiring a cont ^ ELA short distance infrared. It is composed of 21 buttons and has a directional arrow. This remote uses the NEC coding and sending codes 0 to 26 (jumping the codes #3, #7, #11, #15, #19 and #23) to the address #0.
It is possible to use this remote to control a mount or a facility directly accept code NEC or a fitting at base of microcontroller (or Raspberry PI) with a infrared receiver 38 kHz.
The remote control is equipped with a CR2032 battery provides with the remote, simply refer the protection binding to activate it.
- Mini remote control with 21 buttons
Carrier to 38 kHz with code NEC, IR LED 940nm
Dimension: 40mm x 86mm x 7mm (3.4 "x 1.6"x 0.3")
Requires a CR2032 battery button battery, included
Decoding NEC Arduino library: Adafruit-NEC-remote-control-library