Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
- NeoPixel 60 LED RGB Strip LED Strip - white - 1 m
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- pHAT DAC pour Raspberry PI
- Arduino Micro
- Magnetic switch - Grove
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
This signal converter is ideal to lower a signal 5V to 3, 3v or enhance a sinal 3, 3V 5V. The converter can also operate in 2, 8V or 1, 8V.
The converter has pellets solder spaced at no 2, 54mm, ideal for weld fix it on a breadbord or a plate to hole of prototyping.
The use of this converter module is very simple, just the aimenter with the high voltage (5V for example) on the HV pine, with voltage based on the LV pine (for example 3, 3V) and the mass on the GND pin.
The card is sold with two male connectors to the steps of 2.54 mm not welded.
- Power: 1, 8V to 5V
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 13 mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Weight: 0.7 g