NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- Power connector for Arduino 5.5 - 2.1 mm DC Jack
- 4 X RGB Flora Smart Neopixel Version 2 - Adafruit
- Adafruit Trinket 5V
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel