NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 560 ohms
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- 5mm Plastic Bevel LED Holder - Pack of 5
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
- Arduino UNO WiFi
- Adafruit 16 x 9 Charlieplexed LED Matrix Driver - IS31FL3731 PWM
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- ON-OFF button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- RFM95W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 868 or 915 MHz
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel