NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- ON-OFF button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 4, 7kohms
- Resistance RESK Kit
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- Power connector for Arduino 5.5 - 2.1 mm DC Jack
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- FLORA 9 - DOF accelerometer-Gyroscope-magnetometer - LSM9DS0 - Adafruit
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel