NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Box for Arduino
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- 5 X LED Sequins - Warm White - Adafruit
- Display alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 backlit blue
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Red
- Button green Arcade
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel