Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- Hat for Raspberry PI - 16 PWM I2C Servo servo
- Infrared receiver LED - Grove
- DC & Stepper Motor for Raspberry PI HAT
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
This prototyping shield is ideal to fully use the GPIO card Raspberry PI part.
It has a large area of prototyping to make editing your hard, or to install a mini-breadboard.
The port GPIO signals are output on a row of connectors female, ideal to transplant signals with wires of prototyping, but also on the Terminal screw, handy for making stronger connections.
An area of apation for circuits to the SOIC format is also present, as well as 4 terminal blocks not related to part GPIO for inputs/outputs dedicated to your application.
Attention: What is provides no welded, it need about 15 to 20 minutes of welding.
Installation manual and documentation: http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-prototyping-PI-plate