Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 50 Potentiometers
- wires for prototyping Kit
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
- Motor continuous current a DC - servo body
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- Micro servo module TinkerKit
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
This shield for Arduino board will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 8 connectors dedicated to the input/output digital including one for binding series, 4 connectors dedicated to analog and 4 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the basic shield V2 Grove: Grove-Base_Shield_V2