Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Temperature sensor - Grove
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Magnetometer 3 axes (compass) HMC5883L
- PiGRRL 2.0 Kit Pack - Make Your own Pi Game Emulator
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED for Raspberry PI
- 5V - 250V 10A relay module
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
This shield for Arduino board will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 8 connectors dedicated to the input/output digital including one for binding series, 4 connectors dedicated to analog and 4 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the basic shield V2 Grove: Grove-Base_Shield_V2