Touch sensor - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor of temperature and moisture - HDC1008
- Adapter RS232-TTL 3, 3V and 5V
- Module Touch TinkerKit
- Servo motor a rotation continues - FeeTech FS5103R
- Downgrade GPIO for Raspberry ft cable
- Infrared temperature sensor - Grove
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - gear plastic
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Box for Arduino
The Grove touch sensor module allows to replace a traditional switch for returns it touch. The TTP223-B circuit allows to measure the capacitance of the metallic pad to deduce a ' tactile support. It is possible to place the pad under a non-metallic surface such as glass or plastic and it will still work.
This module is useful to application underwater by placing an installation in a waterproof case or to place a secret switch under a thin layer of wood.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Power supply: 3V to 5, 5V
- Response time: 60ms 220ms to 3V and 5V
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
Documentation of the touch sensor Grove: Grove - Touch Sensor