Touch sensor - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Fired by USB stereo speakers
- Adafruit GEMMA V2
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Anemometer - Analog wind speed sensor
The Grove touch sensor module allows to replace a traditional switch for returns it touch. The TTP223-B circuit allows to measure the capacitance of the metallic pad to deduce a ' tactile support. It is possible to place the pad under a non-metallic surface such as glass or plastic and it will still work.
This module is useful to application underwater by placing an installation in a waterproof case or to place a secret switch under a thin layer of wood.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Power supply: 3V to 5, 5V
- Response time: 60ms 220ms to 3V and 5V
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
Documentation of the touch sensor Grove: Grove - Touch Sensor