SSOP28-SOIC28 to DIP adapter
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Oscilloscope Portable DSO Nano V3
- I2C voltage converter two-way 4-bit - BSS138
- Downgrade GPIO for Raspberry ft cable
- Breakout SMT for SOIC8 or TSSOP8 - 6 Pack
- Shield-Proto Kit R3
- SOT23 to DIP adapter
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- Arduino Leonardo with Headers
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
The SSOP28-SOIC28 to DIP adapter is a card double sided that allows the Assembly of integrated circuits 8-28 pin SSOP on one side or 8-28 pin SOIC IC mounting the other side, in both cases, all signals are routed to a step to 0.1 "(2,54 mm)."
This adapter allows to adapt the components sold only in SSOP or SOIC socket on the breadboard or prototype cards.
The SSOP28-SOIC28 to DIP adapter? comes complete with two connectors required for proper use of the card.
- Size: 1.4 "x 0.7" (35,56 x 17,78 mm mm)
- Weight: 1.8 g without connectors)
- No SOIC: 0.05 "(1,27 mm)"
- SOIC body: 0.295 "(7.5 mm)
- No SSOP: 0.025 "(0,635 mm)"
- SSOP body: 0.209 "(5.3 mm)