Adafruit VEML7700 Lux Sensor - I2C Light Sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit LoRa Radio Bonnet RFM96W 433MHz - RadioFruit
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Flexible wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- 5 compartment storage box
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display FeatherWing - 250x122 Monochrome
- B Cable USB microphone with switch charge / data
- ESP-EYE Development Board V2.1
- RFM96W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display with SRAM - 250x122 Monochrome
Vishay has many light sensors on the market, and it is a simple and pleasant light sensor that is easy to add to any microcontroller. Most light sensors simply give you a number for brighter or darker ambient lighting. The VEML7700 makes your life easier by calculating lux, which is an SI unit for light. You will get more consistent readings between several sensors because you are not dealing with values without units.
The sensor has a 16-bit dynamic range for ambient light detection from 0 lux to about 120 klux with a resolution up to 0.0036 lx/ct, with software adjustable gain and integration time.
The interface is simple - this sensor uses the simple and universal I2C. We have placed this sensor on a power supply board with a 3.3 V regulator and a logic level switch so that you can use it with 3.3 V or 5 V power/logic microcontrollers. We have written libraries for Arduino (C/C++++) as well as CircuitPython (Python 3) so you can use this sensor with just about any device, even a Raspberry Pi !
This is Kattni's first PCB design for Adafruit, it is even signed on the back!
Product dimensions : 16.6 mm x 16.5 mm x 4.0 mm / 0.7" x 0.6" x 0.6" x 0.2" x 0.2
Product weight : 1.0g / 0.0oz
A sensor to determine the color of an object nearby.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor I2C of UV index to know the strength of the Sun.11,94 € Add to cart
A light sensor high precision to measure the Lux.8,34 € Add to cart
A UV sensor has with an interface IC compatible 3V and 5V.7,14 € Add to cart
- 3,00 € Add to cart
- 9,00 € Add to cart
A sensor to detect the 6 visible light channels.23,94 € Add to cart
A small, accurate sensor for measuring UVA and UVB UV indices.7,14 € Add to cart