Shield LCD 16 x 2 for Arduino
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Adafruit GPS Shield Ultimate
- CR1220 button cell battery
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- Button Arcade Rose
- TinkerKit 20 cm cable
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Raspberry PI Stealth Black case
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
The LCD to Arduino shield allows an Arduino board to view information on a LCD screen with white text on blue backlight.
5 push buttons allow the implementation of projects where the menus are displayed on the LCD and the selections are made by the pressure of the keys, each numbered 1 to 5.
Has shield to a potentimoetre used for adjusting the contrast of the screen and there is also a RESET button to reset the Arduino board.
Map has stackable connector which allows to share signals not used by it.
The LCD uses the controller SPLC780D and has 2 line 16 characters.
Here are the lists used by LCD shield pins:
- 7: RS - select Register
6: E - Enable
5: D4 - High 4-bit data
4: D5 - High 4-bit data
3: D6 - High 4-bit data
2: D7 - 4-bit High data
A0: Analog Input for buttons
This product is easy to use with a Arduino board.
To use this display, you can use the LiquidCrystal library: http://Arduino.cc/en/reference/LiquidCrystal