Battery 4xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- 3.2" TFT LCD with Touchscreen Breakout Board w/MicroSD Socket - ILI9341
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- N-channel power MOSFET - 30V / 60A
- Arduino Leonardo with Headers
- 5 x push button
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Motoreducteur a courant continu - "TT Motor" - 3 a 12VDC
Here is another addition to our growing family of AA battery holders. See! See! One holder for four (4) AA batteries! It has a 5" long power cable with a 5.5/2.1mm DC jack at the end, an On/Off switch.
The 4 x AA battery packs are best used with 2.1mm DC Jack development cards and provide ~4.8V (4 x NiMH) to 6V (4 x Alkaline).
Cable length: 5". 127mm
Product dimensions 250.0mm x 60.0mm x 19.0mm / 9.8" x 2.4" x 0.7" x 0.7".
Product weight : 36.5g / 1.3oz