USB OTG Host Cable - MicroB OTG male to A female
USB cable OTG Host Cable - MicroB OTG male to female USB connector A
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- VERTER 5V USB Buck-Boost - 500mA with 3V-5V / 1000ma with 5V-12V
- wires for prototyping Kit
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 4 channel 10A
- Proto-Screwshield - Wingshield R3 Kit for Arduino
- Adafruit Trinket M0 - pour CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
- Adafruit I2S Stereo Decoder - UDA1334A Breakout
- USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
This cable looks like a USB micro cable but it isn't! Instead of a USB A Plug, it has a USB A Socket on the end. This cable is designed for use with OTG (On the Go) host devices (like the Arduino Due or many tablets) so you can connect a mouse, keyboard, or any other USB device. You'll still need to have drivers on the device, this cable is just a cable and contains no microcontroller or electronics inside.
Approximately 6" long from end to end.
Note: We stock both black and white versions of this cable. While they are functionally identical, we cannot control which version you'll receive.
- Dimensions: Approximately 6" long from tip to tip
- Cable without connecters is 3"
- MicroB is 8mm/.3" wide
- A female is 11mm/.4" wide
- 11 grams
A USB Type A Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
A micro-USB B breakout card for connect a microcontroller or supply a 5V set-up.1,80 € Add to cart
An ideal cable to fit a power supply 5V with output Jack Male 2.1 mm to a Micro USB plug2,34 € Add to cart