Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
A simple and effective case for your Arduino UNO card.
Estimation de livraison entre le 25/09/2019 et le 26/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- Micro Servo Motor has rotating continuous - FS90R
- Maker-Friendly Zipper Case - Pink
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 6)
- Connector USB Type A Male
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- Adafruit Metro M4 feat. Microchip ATSAMD51
- Lot de tournevis 38 pieces
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
This simple but effective case fits any "classic" Arduino shaped development board - we tested it with the Arduino UNO R3, Adafruit Metro and Adafruit Metro Express. It is transparent so that you can see all your LEDs and labels silk-screen printed. There are four small screws that you can use to fix the card and a few self-adhesive pads that go on the bottom. We like this type of case because it is profiled enough for shields to be installed on top. There's even a buoton to press the reset button!
Supplied in two parts with 4 screws and 4 self-adhesive pads.
- Product Dimensions: 75.0mm x 60.0mm x 19.5mm / 3.0" x 2.4" x 0.8"
- Product Weight: 23.2g / 0.8oz
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
A prototyping for arduino shield to achieve your own montages.11,94 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart
A Metro card for use with CircuitPython29,94 € Add to cart