Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
Bakelite hole plates to make your proto fixtures as you wish.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Distance sensor Adafruit VL53L0X 30-1000 mm
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Red
- Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
- Shield-Proto PCB R3 MEGA
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- Braid a unsolder 1.5 m x 2 m without cleaning
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Kit of 50 female - female 100mm wires
Design your next project as you imagine with hole plates that can easily be cut with scissors such as these universal hole plates made of Bakelite!
We wanted a hole plate that was both customizable and durable, and the answer is bakelite. Like most hole plates, these plates are thin (1.2 mm) with holes drilled on a grid, each spaced 0.1 "apart. There are a few more copper pads (for mechanical connections) at both ends. And each individual hole is surrounded by copper on the bottom side.
In contrast to our classic perma-protos or breadboards, there is no default connectivity, so you have complete freedom to set up your circuits. Cut and weld!
Delivered in a pack of 10 for all your prototyping needs!
- Holes: 30x24
- Distance of mounting holes: 82mm x 62mm / 3.2" x 2.4" / 82mm x 62mm
- Dimensions: 70.1mm x 90.8mm x 1.2mm / 2.8 "x 3.6" x 0.05 "/ 2.8" x 3.6
- Weight: 8.5g
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.4,50 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
This wire dispenser is ideal for prototyping with 6 coils of wire of different colors.19,14 € Add to cart
Plate with holes prototyping on a breadboard, 400 points model.5,40 € Add to cart
Plate with holes prototyping on a breadboard, 400 points in version flex model.9,00 € Add to cart