Plastic flow sensor - 1/2 "
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 70 wires for rigid prototyping Kit
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Analog amplifier for thermocouple type K - AD8495
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Relay - Grove
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
Measure the flow rate of a liquid or del' water has never been easier with this sensor. This sensor is mounted in series of your installation and uses a sensor to propeller. The propeller has a small magnet mounted on it, and a magnetic hall effect sensor will measure the number of turns to deduce flow. This method is simple, effective and especially waterproof.
The sensor has three sons: red for power supply between 5 v and 24 V DC, black for the mass and the yellow for the signal (pulse). Relying on the signal output peaks, it is easy to deduce ele flow, each peak is about 2.25 ml. Beware, it is not a precision sensor and peaks may vary slightly depending on the speed, the type of liquid and orientation. It will require a calibration process, if you want to get a precision of less than 10%.
- Operating voltage: 5-18VDC
- Maximum current: 15mA @ 5V
- Flow of work l: 1-30 litres / minute
- Operating temperature:-25 to 80 ° c.
- Work humidity: 35-80% RH
- Maximum water pressure: 2.0 MPa
- output duty cycle: 50% + 10%
- output rise time: 0.04us
- Output fall time: 0.18us
- The characteristics of speed pulse rate: frequency (Hz) = 7.5 * flow (L / min)
- Pulses per litre: 450
- Durability: minimum 300,000 cycles
- fittings of nominal pipes NPS 1/2 ", 0.78" outside diameter, 1/2 "thread
- "Size: 2.5"x 1.4"x 1.4"