Adafruit NeoPixel NeoMatrix 8 x 8-64 RGB LED Pixel matrix
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack add-on
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- Conductive elastic - sensor of stretch cord
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
Put your sunglasses before using this LED matrix, these 64 LED RGB will make an explosion of color. Arranged in an 8 X 8 matrix, each RGB LED is controllable indiviuellement and a single pin of your microcontroller is necessary to drive each LED with 24-bit colors.
Very simple HTA, wire DIN inlet port wiring, power supply 5V and GND, and go! For Arduino, with Bookstore NeoPixel, wire DIN on the #6 pin and connect the mass GND. For food, we recommend that you use an external power supply, indeed, each LED can consume 60mA, or 3.84 if all LEDs are alumees in white. A power supply 2A should be enough, in normal use, an LED panel consumes 1 or 2A.
A matrix is not enough, is not serious, you can add a second linking the DOUT of the first in the DIN of the second, and up to 4 matrix of 64 LED on the same PIN of the microcontroller. But beware, the drinks add up also.
- Size: 71.17 mm / 2.8 "x 71.17 mm / 2.8" x 3.28 mm / 0.12 "
- Weight: 24.21 g
- Based on LED WS2812B or SK6812. Even brightness, same protocol and same color.