Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 868 or 915 MHz
- Pack of 6 alkaline batteries AA LR6
- Female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Driver 16 bit PWM I2C - PCA9685 Servo12
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
This battery will allow you to connect 6 batteries type AA in series to achieve a tension between 6V and 9V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 7, 8V in full load and 6, 6V end of battery, or a nominal voltage 7, 2V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 9, 6VV in full load and at the end of battery 6V, either a nominal voltage of 9V.
ideal to power an Arduino board.
A weld is necessary to connect the Jack DC 2.1 mm cable.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector