Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Edge-Launch SMA connector for 1.6mm 0.062" circuit
- Adafruit Perma-Proto cap for Raspberry PI
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- VOC and eCO2 Air Quality Sensor - CCS811
- Battery for power supply 4xAA
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
This battery will allow you to connect 6 batteries type AA in series to achieve a tension between 6V and 9V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 7, 8V in full load and 6, 6V end of battery, or a nominal voltage 7, 2V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 9, 6VV in full load and at the end of battery 6V, either a nominal voltage of 9V.
ideal to power an Arduino board.
A weld is necessary to connect the Jack DC 2.1 mm cable.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector