Customers who bought this product also bought:
- The Raspberry Pi4- Model B - 1.5GHz Cortex-A72
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Cable 2 m HDMI-HDMI V1.4
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit share Pal
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
This PiTFT of 2.2 inches screen fits perfectly on map Raspberry PI, it features a resolutin of 320 x 240 pixels 16-bit color. This HAT uses the SPI connection high speed and can be used as console screen, for X Windows port, or to display pictures or videos.
He pointed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry PI 2 and the A + and B + models. It is also possible to use with the models A and B, but it will weld a Connector 2 x 13 instead of the 2 X 20 connector that is included with HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 ".
This HAT uses the pines (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) SPI and GPIO #25. Other GPIO are available for other use. As there remained some plce on the circuit, 4 push buttons have been integrated under the screen and connected to the GPIO, so it can be used to create an interface control, or the marketing of the Raspberry PI gereer
This HAT sold ets intierement assembled with 2 X 20 connector to be weld.
- Card dimensions: 65mm x 57mm x 6mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.2 "
- Screen size: 55mm x 40mm / 2.2 "x 1.6"