Customers who bought this product also bought:
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- MKR1000 Genuino
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 "Mini Kit - 320 x 240
- PiTFT Plus screen TFT 320 x 240 2.8 "resistive touchscreen
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- 5 X LED Sequins - Royal Blue - Adafruit
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
This case is ideal to protect your card Raspberry PI A +.
This limp was designed by Mike Doell and is designed polycarbonate utra resitant with a nice glossy effect. He is both aesthetic and practical to share all the slots available for the various cables (GPIO, Camera, LCD) and micro-SD slot.
The cover fits to implement on the basis of the case, and there is enough space in the housing to integrate most of the HATs.
- Compatible with Raspberry model PI + cards
- Location pre-cut for the connectors A + Raspberry and micro SD card, and a tablecloth GPIO, camera or LCD.
- Compound of two element's clipping set
- "Dimensions (without lid): 73mm x 63mm x 26mm / 2.9"x 2.5"x 1"
"Cover thickness: 4mm / 0.2"