Customers who bought this product also bought:
- HAT screen PiTFT 2.4 "Mini Kit Tactile - 320 x 240
- Downgrade GPIO for Raspberry ft cable
- Cable extension for Servo - 30 cm
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Quartz 32.768 kHz - 12.5 pF
- HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 "Mini Kit - 320 x 240
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit Trinket Pro 12 MHz 3V
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
This case is ideal to protect your card Raspberry PI A +.
This limp was designed by Mike Doell and is designed polycarbonate utra resitant with a nice glossy effect. He is both aesthetic and practical to share all the slots available for the various cables (GPIO, Camera, LCD) and micro-SD slot.
The cover fits to implement on the basis of the case, and there is enough space in the housing to integrate most of the HATs.
- Compatible with Raspberry model PI + cards
- Location pre-cut for the connectors A + Raspberry and micro SD card, and a tablecloth GPIO, camera or LCD.
- Compound of two element's clipping set
- "Dimensions (without lid): 73mm x 63mm x 26mm / 2.9"x 2.5"x 1"
"Cover thickness: 4mm / 0.2"