Magnetic switch - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Accelerometer 3 axes 1.5 G - Grove
- Terminal block has screw - Grove
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Button pousoir Power Switch Breakout - Adafruit
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
- Audio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- UV light sensor analog - GUVA-S12SD
- LDR - Photoresistor
The magnetic Grove switch module is a simple switch to the Grove standard which activates as soon as a permanent magnet or an electromagnet is positioned nearby. This module is ideal for detecting the passage of objects equipped with magnet, or for the detection of door opening. The swtch is wired with a pull-down resistor.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.
- Compatible interface Grove
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
Documentation of the magnetic switch Grove: Magnetic_Switch