Mini trackball - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
If you need a small controller to control your robot, this product is perfect for you. The trackball Grove module will allow you to give a direction with moving the ball of the trackball horizontally, vertically, or even by clicking on it. This module has 5-axis direction: up, down, left, right and click.
As you move the trackball, you will pick up the movements of the 5 axes depending on the direction of movement and movement speed.
- 360 ° and rapid detection.
- translucent button clicked.
- Standardized with the Grove interface.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.5V (typical at 5V)
- Operating current: 28 my (max current max: 40 my)
- MCU frequency: 64 MHz
- Operating frequency: 105 ± 5 kHz
- Hall Effect Filed Strength Range. 0.5 | ~ | 8. mT
Wiki: Grove - Mini Track Ball