Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Oscilloscope Portable DSO Nano V3
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield
- Rigid wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- USB cable to plug DC jack 2.1 mm - 1 m
- ATtiny45 Kit
- Pack Quartz 16 Mhz and 2 capacitor 22 pF
Sliding scale pricing
|Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3||10||10,75 €|
This shield for Arduino prototyping is considered to be one of the best on the market because it is compatible with most of the Arduino cards like cards Arduino UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, Arduino Ethernet and Yun. A zone also was left open for the Ethernet of the latter connceteur.
- Prototyping area to pitch 2.54 mm with big pellets to facilitate welding
- Arduino inputs/outputs are doubled for easier use.
- A circuit to the DIP format print is present to facilitate the welding of the DIP circuits up to 20 points
- Ramps power present in the middle and on the sides.
- Present for button RESET and USER fingerprints (provides but not welded)
- Location for two LED 3 mm with the associated resitance (provides but not welded)
- CPSI area to access the connector on the Arduino board when stacking.
- A footprint SOIC14 is present for integrated circuit to the forma SOIC.
- Possibility to integrate a breadboard 170 at the center of the circuit.
- Two condenstaur 0, 1µF cutting to stabilize food (provided but not welded)
- 1 X Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino
- 1 X connector strip 36 points
- 1 X connector header 10 points
- 2 X connector header 8 points
- 2 X connector header 6 points
- 2 X connector female 6 points
- 1 X connector header 2 X 3 points
- 1 X LED 3mm Red
- 1 X LED 3mm Green
- 2 X resistance 1KΩ
- 2 X capacitors 0, 1µF
- 2 X button pushers