Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
A prototyping for arduino shield to achieve your own montages.
Estimation de livraison entre le 28/08/2019 et le 29/08/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Screw Shield
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Blue
- Adapter Jack 4 3.5 mm male to Terminal contacts
- CR2032 button
- Small Plastic Project Enclosure - Weatherproof with Clear Top
Sliding scale pricing
|Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3||10||10,75 €|
This shield for Arduino prototyping is considered to be one of the best on the market because it is compatible with most of the Arduino cards like cards Arduino UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, Arduino Ethernet and Yun. A zone also was left open for the Ethernet of the latter connceteur.
- Prototyping area to pitch 2.54 mm with big pellets to facilitate welding
- Arduino inputs/outputs are doubled for easier use.
- A circuit to the DIP format print is present to facilitate the welding of the DIP circuits up to 20 points
- Ramps power present in the middle and on the sides.
- Present for button RESET and USER fingerprints (provides but not welded)
- Location for two LED 3 mm with the associated resitance (provides but not welded)
- CPSI area to access the connector on the Arduino board when stacking.
- A footprint SOIC14 is present for integrated circuit to the forma SOIC.
- Possibility to integrate a breadboard 170 at the center of the circuit.
- Two condenstaur 0, 1µF cutting to stabilize food (provided but not welded)
- 1 X Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino
- 1 X connector strip 36 points
- 1 X connector header 10 points
- 2 X connector header 8 points
- 2 X connector header 6 points
- 2 X connector female 6 points
- 1 X connector header 2 X 3 points
- 1 X LED 3mm Red
- 1 X LED 3mm Green
- 2 X resistance 1KΩ
- 2 X capacitors 0, 1µF
- 2 X button pushers