Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Cable RJ45 M/F for panel mounting
- Lot de 18 cables avec pinces crocodiles 317mm
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- Adafruit RGB Matrix Featherwing Kit - For M0 and M4 Feathers
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
These lED Panel are mainly used to make walls bright plubicitaires. Have 512 LEG RGB arranged in a matrix of 16 X 32 RGB LED, they also are Chainable it have a connector IDC entry and one exit disposed of through and through, but that will not happen with Onecard basic arduino because he'll run out of RAM and power.
Each matrix need 12 pine to use, 6 bit of data and 6 control bits and a good diet, there will be a power supply 5V 2.5 A for each LED panel.
Must keep in mind that these are planned to be flown with FPGA, it doesn't dipsose not PWM clock generator integrated, it will be so very hard to make the animation pushed avecune map Arduino.
- Dimensions: 192mm x 96mm x 12mm (7.6 "x 3.8"x 0.5")
With IDC cable and power cable weight: 170 g
Power supply: 5V regulated, 2.5 A max (all LEDs lit)
Logic of entry: 3 to 5V
LED matrix 2000 mcd on a grid to 6mm
1/8 scan rate
150 degree of visibility
Screens chainable - connect one output on the following entry - not yet handled in the Arduino code