Customers who bought this product also bought:
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- ON-OFF button chrome with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Diam. 0.7 mm 227degC lead free soldering wire
- Connector Strip 10 points
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
- Mini fan 5V for Raspberry PI and other computers
- 8 x 8 red 20mm LED matrix
- Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
These lED Panel are mainly used to make walls bright plubicitaires. Have 512 LEG RGB arranged in a matrix of 16 X 32 RGB LED, they also are Chainable it have a connector IDC entry and one exit disposed of through and through, but that will not happen with Onecard basic arduino because he'll run out of RAM and power.
Each matrix need 12 pine to use, 6 bit of data and 6 control bits and a good diet, there will be a power supply 5V 2.5 A for each LED panel.
Must keep in mind that these are planned to be flown with FPGA, it doesn't dipsose not PWM clock generator integrated, it will be so very hard to make the animation pushed avecune map Arduino.
- Dimensions: 192mm x 96mm x 12mm (7.6 "x 3.8"x 0.5")
With IDC cable and power cable weight: 170 g
Power supply: 5V regulated, 2.5 A max (all LEDs lit)
Logic of entry: 3 to 5V
LED matrix 2000 mcd on a grid to 6mm
1/8 scan rate
150 degree of visibility
Screens chainable - connect one output on the following entry - not yet handled in the Arduino code