DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Protection for ATX Breakout box
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Mini bouton arcade LED - 24mm Rouge Transparent
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- Cable Ethernet 3 m 10 ft
- Set of 3-point cables JST SM 2.5mm male and female
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
Sliding scale pricing
|DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital||10||10,75 €|
The DHT22 is a sensor at low cost to acquire a temperature and ambient humidity in a digital way. It uses a capacitive umidite sensor and a thermistor to measure the temerature and humidity of have and transmits it in a digital way on a serial bus. The data is updated every 2 seconds.
The connection of this pateur is very simple, just link the first pine left at the power supply (3V to 5V), the central pin on an arduino pin declared input (INPUT) and the right pin to ground (GND).
This capateur is similar to the DHT11 but it has a greater pcision and measuring range, however it is a little more expensive and a little bigger.
This sensor is sold with a resistance to pull-up between 4, 7KΩ and 10KΩ to connect the pin DATA to the VCC.
- Low cost.
Power supply: 3 to 5V power supply and data
Consumption: 2.5mA max during conversion
Humidity measuring range: from 0% to 100% with a precision of 2-5%
Measuring temperature range:-40 ° C to 80 ° C with a precision ±0.5 ° C
E chantilonage at 0.5 Hz (every 2 seconds)
Dimension: 27mm x 59mm x 13.5 mm (1.05 "x 2.32"x 0.53")
4 pins, 0.1 "spacing
Use with Arduino
Documentation: DHTxx Sensors Basic temperature & humidity sensors