Drawdio kit - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- OctoCam - Pi Zero W Project Kit
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Sewing snap button - Diam 5mm - Pack of 25
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Kit beginner Arduino - Workshop - Base level
- Jack 3.5 mm TRRS male plug 4-pole
Drawdio is an electronic pencil that lets play music while you draw. It is an ideal educational kit for beginners: easy to weld with an immediate result. For simplicity, it is a musical synthesizer that uses the conductivity of graphite to produce frequency modulated sounds. The result is a fun toy that lets you draw musical instruments functional on a single sheet of paper.
The Drawdio is sold as a kit, it requires to solder the components.
- Power supply: 1 X battery AAA (not included) same
- Requires a pencil, a 2B is provided, it is tender, better!
- Fun at any age.
- Easy Assembly and welding in less than an hour even for beginners.
- PCB dimension: 82mm x 14mm x 0.9 mm (3.2in x 0.5in x0.03in)
Dimensions assembled (without battery): 82mm x 14mm x 16mm (3.2in x 0.5in x0.6in)
Documentation: Drawdio: A pencil that lets you draw with music!