USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- USB OTG Host Cable - MicroB OTG male to A female
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- USB Audio Input/Output Dongle
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
This tiny little shim pushes inside a full-sized USB connector and transforms it into a USB-On-The-Go compatible microUSB connector.
It's perfect for plugging a single USB peripheral into the Pi Zero with the minimum amount of spaghetti wiring.
Note: Plug into your USB device first, making sure the four contacts are facing in towards the contacts inside the USB connector! It's on you if you put it in the wrong way and things go FZZZZT! :D
Warning: You should also never plug this into a USB-A receptacle 'female' port, only a USB plug 'male' style device. So don't go plugging the big end into your Pi 3's ports :-)
- 41,28 € Add to cart