PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit of 50 female - female 100mm wires
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Plate holes of prototyping - 820-contacts
- Pack of 25 push buttons with coloured capsules
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Mini Soft Touch Push-button Switches (6mm square) x 10 pack
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g