PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Plastic flow sensor - 1/2 "
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- 5 x push button
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Capteur de courant analogique INA169 60V 5A Max
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 4 channel 10A
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit I2S MEMS Microphone Breakout - SPH0645LM4H
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g