PIR HC-SR501 Motion Detector
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.
Estimation de livraison entre le 29/01/2020 et le 30/01/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Mini PIR motion detector MH-SR602
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Micro Servo Motor has rotating continuous - FS90R
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
PIR motion detectors are used to detect the movements of humans and animals within a 7-metre radius (they can also detect zombies, but this is not guaranteed). This model has a detection threshold setting of 0.3 to 18 seconds before tripping and a sensitivity setting.
It operates on a power supply between 5V and 30V DC. The output signal is 3.3V at the high state. The range is about 7m on 120°.
- PCB dimensions: 32*24mm
- Distance between fixing holes: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 23mm
- Weight: 5.87g