USB-A Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
A USB A Male to 5-point screw terminal block.
Estimation de livraison entre le 31/10/2020 et le 01/11/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Tilt sensor - Grove
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Oscillator 16 MHz ceramic resonator
- USB-A Female Socket to 5-pin Terminal Block
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Driver 16 bit PWM I2C - PCA9685 Servo12
- Commutator turning with clamp - diam. 22 mm 12 sons
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
This is a USB-A male connector to 5-pin terminal block. If you need to connect to a device with a USB plug, maybe make your own USB stick or a custom cable - this adapter will be very handy! No welding required. Simply use a small screwdriver to open the terminal blocks, slide the stranded or solid core cable and tighten.
The terminal block is removable from the body. It's more durable than soldering wires to a connector and all the pins are labeled, which is really good because we always forget about the broaching. The 5th pin is for shielding the connector.
- Terminal Block Pitch: 5mm
- Product Dimensions: 52.0mm x 19.0mm x 11.4mm / 2.0" x 0.7" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 12.1g / 0.4oz