USB-A Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
A USB A Male to 5-point screw terminal block.
Estimation de livraison entre le 25/09/2019 et le 26/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Mini arcade LED button - 24mm White Transparent
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- 2.1mm DC Power Jack with Slide Switch
This is a USB-A male connector to 5-pin terminal block. If you need to connect to a device with a USB plug, maybe make your own USB stick or a custom cable - this adapter will be very handy! No welding required. Simply use a small screwdriver to open the terminal blocks, slide the stranded or solid core cable and tighten.
The terminal block is removable from the body. It's more durable than soldering wires to a connector and all the pins are labeled, which is really good because we always forget about the broaching. The 5th pin is for shielding the connector.
- Terminal Block Pitch: 5mm
- Product Dimensions: 52.0mm x 19.0mm x 11.4mm / 2.0" x 0.7" x 0.4"
- Product Weight: 12.1g / 0.4oz