Adafruit CSI or DSI Cable Extender Thingy for Raspberry Pi
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 30cm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Relay - Grove
- Lens adjustment wheel for Raspberry PI camera
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Connector USB Type A Male
- 5cm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
Every time someone posts on the Adafruit forums and says they need to have a really long cable for their Pi Camera (CSI) or Pi Display (DSI), we say, "Oh you mean like some sort of CSI/DSI cable extender thingy? Yeah we don't have one of those in stock yet" But that time is over! Now we can say, "Yes we have a CSI/DSI Cable Extender Thingy in stock!" And we point them here.
This Thingy is very simple, it lets you connect two 15-pin 1.0mm pitch cables end-to-end and extend the length. It does the funky pin rearranging and all for you, so just snap those two cables in. Carefully pry the two ears of the connectors, plug the cables with contacts pointing up, and then push the ears back in for a solid connection.
In theory, the CSI/DSI interface isn't meant for super long cables, and you're not supposed to extend them. But we laugh in the face of theory. We connected two 1 meter long extension cables using this Thingy and our Display and Camera worked! But, just so you know, it's really not guaranteed: CSI/DSI are meant for maybe 25cm max length.
For use with classic 15-pin 1.0mm pitch flex cables, does not fit the Pi Zero's skinny CSI connector. For that you'll need to use an adapter first!
- Product Dimensions: 25.0mm x 17.0mm x 4.2mm / 1.0" x 0.7" x 0.2"
- Product Weight: 2.5g / 0.1oz
610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
Cable Flex to deport the camera of the raspberry PI to 610 mm.3,54 € Add to cart
2m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
Cable Flex to deport the camera of the raspberry PI to 2 m7,80 € Add to cart