Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Chrome push button with red LED Ring - 16mm
- SN754410 - Compatible L293D
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- TFT LCD screen, 1.77 SPI Arduino
- Arduino UNO Clone Rev3
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
This battery will allow you to connect 6 batteries type AA in series to achieve a tension between 6V and 9V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 7, 8V in full load and 6, 6V end of battery, or a nominal voltage 7, 2V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 9, 6VV in full load and at the end of battery 6V, either a nominal voltage of 9V.
ideal to power an Arduino board.
A weld is necessary to connect the Jack DC 2.1 mm cable.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector