Ideal Kelvin clamp for small component measurements SMD
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Support caster swivel diameter 32mm
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Ventilateur de bureau 12V
- Prototyping Hole Plates 6cm x 8cm
- Kit of desoudure lead-free SMD and CMS - SMD1NL
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- Prototyping Hole Plates 5cm x 7cm
- Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
Kelvin clips are used whenever you need to measure directly at the contact points of a circuit or component. Even if they are grippers, each side of the gripper is electrically isolated. You can therefore use it to enter a part and take measurements. These can also be used in a circuit if necessary.
The clip is bare and comes with two jaw contacts that are screwed on either side of the plastic clip. No wires are included, but you can easily solder them to the jaws of the pliers.
- Dimensions: 51.5mm x 25.0mm x 12.4mm / 2.0" x 1.0 "x 0.5" / 2.0 "x 1.0" x 0.5
- Weight: 5.5g / 0.2oz