Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
A micro-switch with needles to make limit switches or other switches.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- Breakout 20mm-CR2032 button
- Lot de tournevis 38 pieces
- 5 compartment storage box
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
- Capteur de lumière analogique ALS-PT19
- DIY Snow Globe Kit - 108mm Diameter
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the click function is pleasant) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
This model has a 3 inch long needle. Often called "Coin Switch", this switch is used for coin detection. This switch is quite handy because you can twist the needle a little for a specific use.
iI is a basic mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 12VDC and 50mA max.