Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
A micro-switch with needles to make limit switches or other switches.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- 3.2" TFT LCD with Touchscreen Breakout Board w/MicroSD Socket - ILI9341
- Cable Micro USB Male/female for panel mounting
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2(00mAh battery
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG92R
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the click function is pleasant) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
This model has a 3 inch long needle. Often called "Coin Switch", this switch is used for coin detection. This switch is quite handy because you can twist the needle a little for a specific use.
iI is a basic mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 12VDC and 50mA max.