Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
A micro-switch with needles to make limit switches or other switches.
Estimation de livraison entre le 20/09/2019 et le 21/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit of 40 wires Male-Male gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont
- Lot de 18 cables avec pinces crocodiles 317mm
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Braid a unsolder 1.5 m x 2 m without cleaning
- Transmitter infrared LED - Grove
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the click function is pleasant) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
This model has a 3 inch long needle. Often called "Coin Switch", this switch is used for coin detection. This switch is quite handy because you can twist the needle a little for a specific use.
iI is a basic mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 12VDC and 50mA max.