Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- NFC RFID Ring - Size 10 - NTAG213
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Light sensor high precision - TSL2591
- TFT FeatherWing - 2.4 "320 x 240 touchscreen for Feather card
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI