Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Mini fan 5V for Raspberry PI and other computers
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm
- USB cable type A - B
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI