Adafruit NeoPixel Shield for Arduino - matrix 40 LED RGB
A shield with an Arduino matrix 40 RGB LED to achieve light effects!
Estimation de livraison entre le 08/07/2020 et le 09/07/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Original EggBot: Deluxe Edition
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- JST PH 4-pin Plug to Color Coded Alligator Clips Cable
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Red
- Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi Shield with PCB Antenna
- Adafruit share Pal
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
You have inter-regional to put your sunglasses with this shield for Arduino! Indeed, this shield has 40 LED RGB Neopixel to display a configurable colors maximum. The RGB LEDs are arrngees on a matrix of 5 X 8 and are addressable each independently. Only a single pin (D6) is necessary control all of the LEDS. It is even possible to cut the track going to D6 to replace the pin of control by another.
To facilitate the use of this shield, LEDs are powered by default the 5V to the Arduino. But, if you do not have enough intensity, you can solder the included connector to power it with an external power supply between 4 and 6 V DC. the external power supply will then feed into the shield and card Arduino. If you want to feed that the shield by the external power supply, we cut a track near the power connector. The external input is provided with a FET of protection in order to avoid the reversal of polarity.
This shield is too small for you, that's okay, take two, you can then link binding the first shield DOUT binding DIN of the second as well as the food and you will double the number of LED. This is possible up to 5 shields, after a map Arduino UNO will miss a bit of RAM.
The card is sold assembled and tested with two type of connectors not welded as well as the connector for the external power supply.
- "Dimensions: 53.36 mm / 2.1" x 68.85 mm / 2.7 "x 3.22 mm / 0.12"
- Weight: 27.10 g
- Can be shipped either WS2812B or LED-based SK6812. Ithey are the same protocol, even brightness and same color.