HAT screen PiTFT 2.4 "Mini Kit Tactile - 320 x 240
A 2.4 inch TFT touchscreen to insert on your Raspberry PI card.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Raspberry PI - Model A + 512 MB
- Extension cable Male - Female Dc 2.1 mm 1.5 m jack
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
This PiTFT 2.4 inch screen fits perfectly on map Raspberry PI, it features a resolutin of 320 x 240 pixels 16-bit color. This HAT uses the SPI connection high speed and can be used as console screen, for X Windows port, or to display pictures or videos. It has also a slab touchscreen resistive.
He pointed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry PI 2 and the A + and B + models. It is also possible to use with the models A and B, but it will weld a Connector 2 x 13 instead of the 2 X 20 connector that is included with HAT screen PiTFT 2.4 ".
This HAT uses the pines (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) SPI and GPIO #25. Other GPIO are available for other use. As there remained some plce on the circuit, 4 push buttons have been integrated under the screen and connected to the GPIO, so it can be used to create an interface control, or the marketing of the Raspberry PI gereer
This HAT is sold intierement assembled with 2 X 20 connector to be weld.
- Card dimensions: 65mm x 57mm x 6mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.2 "
- Screen size: 55mm x 40mm / 2.2 "x 1.6"
A batch of 2 balusters M2.5 nuts and bolts to fix the hats on your Raspberry PI.1,20 € Add to cart
The hood ideal for integrating a PiTFT 2.4 "in a box for Raspberry PI model A +5,94 € Add to cart