64 X 32 pitch 3mm RGB LED matrix
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Module RS485 / TTL
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Voltmeter-ammeter USB with OLED display
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 white box
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
These LED panel are mainly used to make walls bright plubicitaires. He have 2048 RGB LED arranged in a matrix of 64 X 32 RGB LED, they also are Chainable it have a connector IDC entry and one exit disposed of through and through, but this will be possible with an Arduino board to base because he's going to run out of RAM and power.
Each matrix need 13 pins to use, 6 bit of data and 7 bits of control and a good diet, there will be a power supply 5V 4A for each LED panel.
Must keep in mind that these are planned to be flown with FPGA, it don't dipsose no PWM clock generator integrated.
- Size: 191mm x 96mm x 15mm / 7.5 "x 3.8" x 0.6 "
With IDC cable and power cable weight: 189 g
Power supply: 5V regulated, 4A max (all LEDs lit)
Logic of entry: 3 to 5V
LED matrix 2000 mcd on a grid to 5mm
1/16 scan rate
160 degree visibility
Screens chainable - connect one output on the following entry - not yet handled in the Arduino code