Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Grove - Branch Cable for Servo(5PCs pack)
- 2 m HDMI-DVI cable
- V1.3 - Grove - air quality sensor
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
The Arduino GSM Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the Internet, make / receive voice calls and send / receive SMS messages.
The Shield uses a M10 of Quectel radio modem.
It is possible to communicate with the card by using the commands.
The GSM Arduino shield uses the digital pins 2 and 3 for the communication of series with the M10.
PIN 7 is used for the PWRKEYdu modem function.
The M10 is a modem GSM / GPRS Quad-band who works at frequencies GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz, DCS1800MHzand PCS1900MHz. It supports the Protocols TCP / UDP and HTTP via a GPRS connection.
Descending and rising GPRS data binding has a maximum speed of transfer is 85.6 kbps.
This shield requires an active SIM card to operate.
The shield is in pinout revision 1.0 (rev 3) on standard Arduino.
- Power supply: 5V
- Connectivity: GSM and GPRS networks
- Type of communication: SMS, GPRS, calls Data Connection
- Antenna: No provides (external connector)
Documentation of the GSM Arduino shield: Arduino Shield GSM 2