Seeeduino V4.2 (Atmega 328P)
A compatible card Arduino ATmega328 microcontroller-based.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Reflectance sensor
- BMP280 - Grove barometric sensor
- Kit Camera Series - Grove
- Lot of 5 holders for Arduino
- Pack of 25 push buttons with coloured capsules
- Flat Vibration Switch - Breadboard friendly
- Mini kit chassis 3 floors of robot 2WD with DC motors
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield - Rechargeable 5V Power Shield
Seeeduino V4.2 is an Arduino-compatible board, which is based on ATmga328P MCU. There're so many Arduinos and Arduino-compatible boards in the world, and we think that Seeeduino V4.2 is one of the best Arduinos, Seeeduino V4.2 is much more stable, easy-to-use and even good looking.
Seeeduino V4.2 is based the Arduino UNO bootloader, and with an ATMEGA16U2 as a Uart-to-USB converter, which means that the board can basically work like a FTDI chip. You can program the board via a micro-USB cable, if you have an Android phone, you can find a micro-ISB cable easily. Also you can power the board via a DC Jack input, 7 to 15V is acceptable. There's a switch to choose the system supply voltage, 3.3V or 5V, which is very useful if you want to set the system to 3.3V to save power.
Finally, the three on-board Grove interface can make your board connect to Groves easily. Want to make something awesome, maybe just a Seeeduino V4.2 and some Groves is enough.
- ATmega328P microcontroller
- Arduino UNO bootloader
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
- Arduino UNO-R3 Shield Compatible
- Micro USB programming and power supply
- 3 on-board Grove connectors
- 3.3/5V system operation power switch
|Micro-contôroleur - Horloge||16 MHz|
|Tension logique (GPIO)||3,3V et 5V|
|Alimentation nominale||7V à 12V|
|Connectique pour chargement||USB Mini|
Housing plastic ABS for Arduino Duemilanove, UNO and MEGA 2560 and Ethernet shield9,00 € Add to cart
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
The block area ideal to power your Arduino board via the DC Power Connector.10,00 € Add to cart