Touch button with ball metal 6mm - Pack of 10
A pack of 10 buttons with metal ball.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
- 18 bit TFT 2.2 "320 x 240 IPS display
- Adafruit Monochrome lattice Driver PCB for 4 x 4 Keypad & LED 3mm
- IFixit Jimmy - Knife for opening electronic
- Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
- Roll of copper with adhesive driver 6mm X 15 m
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
Add metal elegance to your project with this pack of 10 touch buttons with metal ball. They diposent to a beautiful shine style industrial for them with light blue below. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also good if you have an actuator that will push the button with an angle.
The small switches are the "buttons" standard on electronic projects. They can be used on a PCB, but also on a bredaboard. Contacts are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed, they are temporarily closed.
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 mm mm mm / 0.4 "x 0.3" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 0.4 g / 0.0 oz