Bi-Color (Red/Green) 24-Bar Bargraph w/I2C Backpack Kit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Set of 3-point cables JST SM 2.5mm male and female
- Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- 3-pin JST SM Plug + Receptacle Cable Set
- ATX Breakout
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
What's better than a simple LED? Many LED! Fun a way to achieve a linear display is to use 2 bargraph to 12 LEDS. The bar graphs being multiplexes, it will take a lot of pine trees to fly 48 LED it ets so for this that a LED MAX7219 controller has been integrated also on the circuit, allowing an I2C cockpit with only two wires of sigaux.
Each module has an address selectinnable for den mount 8 on the same I2C bus.
All is sold in kit form and will require a little welding to implement.
- Bar graph dimensions: 10mm x 30mm (0.4 "x 1.2")
- Thickness: 7mm (0.3 ")
- Size: 13mm x 101mm (. 5 "x 4")