Bi-Color (Red/Green) 24-Bar Bargraph w/I2C Backpack Kit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- 20 Male - Male 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- UV light sensor analog - GUVA-S12SD
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Flexible wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Temperature probe RTD Platinum - PT100 - 1m
- 3 9V LR61 alkaline battery pack
What's better than a simple LED? Many LED! Fun a way to achieve a linear display is to use 2 bargraph to 12 LEDS. The bar graphs being multiplexes, it will take a lot of pine trees to fly 48 LED it ets so for this that a LED MAX7219 controller has been integrated also on the circuit, allowing an I2C cockpit with only two wires of sigaux.
Each module has an address selectinnable for den mount 8 on the same I2C bus.
All is sold in kit form and will require a little welding to implement.
- Bar graph dimensions: 10mm x 30mm (0.4 "x 1.2")
- Thickness: 7mm (0.3 ")
- Size: 13mm x 101mm (. 5 "x 4")