MiCS5524 CO, alcohol, VOC gas sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- Arduino USB Host shield
- USB-A Female Socket to 5-pin Terminal Block
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- 10 x BC557 Transistors - PNP
Give a nose to your next project with this sensor of gas MiCS-5524. This breackout card will allow you to exploit the gas from SGX Sensortech sensor. The module MiCS-5524 is robust sensor to measure the carbon monoxide (CO) in Interior as well as the gas leak, it is also recommended to achieve a measure of the quality of el'air indoors, checking breath or the preventive detection of fau.
Please note that this sensor is sensitive: co (~ 1 to 1000 ppm), ammonia (~ 1 to 500 ppm), Ethanol (~ 10 to 500 ppm), H2 (~ 1 to 1000 ppm) and Methane/Prpane/Iso-butane (~ 1000 ++ ppm) However, it will not be able to tell you which gas is detected.
This module is recommended for recreational use and not in a sensitive or product application finished. It is sold only for educational use or experimentation. All gas sensors requires a precise caibration for correct output.
Usage is simple, feed 5VDC mounting and recover the analog information. When a gas is detected, the analog value will increase proportionnelement to the amount of detected gza. Once fed, the Assembly consumes between 25 and 35 my. You can use the pin TO cut the connectectant to the 5V supply. The module requires a period of heating of 1s to get an accurate measurement.
Each module sold ets assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 20.0 mm x 12.7 mm x 3.1 mm / 0.8 "x 0.5" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 0.9 g / 0.0 oz