Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Pack of 5 blue 5mm LED
- Receptacles Kit wide single row for customised cables
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- 90cm 3 ft Ethernet cable
- Large Plastic Project Enclosure - Weatherproof with Clear Top
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
The infrared filter was removed on this version to make the infrared camera and be able to achieve a vision of the night in very low light.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI